RECRUITING - RECEPTIONIST/ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
We are looking for a confident, motivated and friendly individual to join our busy motor trade business as a Receptionist and Accounts Administration/Office Assistant.
You will need to have excellent customer service skills both face to face and on the phone to ensure our customers are provided a warm and friendly welcome. You will need excellent computer skills and be proficient with accounting programmes such as Sage. You will need to be organised and show attention to detail. The role is multi functioning and you will be required to undertake a number of duties within the role and must have a flexible and positive can-do attitude. You will also need to be smart and presentable.
The role will include
- Managing the switchboard, directing and dealing with both customer and supplier enquires.
- Meeting and greeting of customers and suppliers.
- Dealing with booking in cars for service/repairs.
- Processing payment of invoices and dealing with customer queries both on the phone and face to face.
- Bookkeeping activities. Managing of purchase ledger and other accounts within the business. Invoicing of customers. Ensuring accounts are paid and the accounts system is managed and updated accordingly.
- Cashing up and maintenance of the petty cash and banking.
- Helping the service department with paperwork including maintaining and managing timecards of the technicians. Booking in service work and ensuring the effective management of the weekly jobs board.
- Generating service and MOT reminders via the company SMS system.
£18,000 to £19,000 per annum – depending on experience
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Please apply in writing, with a full CV to Alison Johnson at email@example.com. If you have any queries with regards to the role then please call on 01943 463007.